Above the President

The relevance of much of what happens in the world today escapes public scrutiny, compliments of the corrupt corporate media. This site aims to help change that. Topics include the UN, oil pipelines, monetary policy and the fate of empires.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Without Prejudice Explained

For "ZIP Code Addresses Explained"

2. My use of the term "without prejudice, UCC 1-207" in
connection with my signature on this document, or any prior
document or instrument, indicates that I have exercised the
remedy provided for me in the Uniform Commercial Code, Article I,
Section 207, whereby I have reserved my natural and common law
right not to be compelled to perform under any contract,
commercial agreement, or bankruptcy that I did not enter
knowingly, voluntarily and intentionally, and reserved all other
Uniform Commercial Code and common law remedies. It also
indicates that I do not intend to ratify any fraudulently induced
contract by continued acceptance of the benefits thereof.
Furthermore, it notifies all administrative agencies of
government that I do not and will not accept the liability
associated with the compelled benefit of any unrevealed contract,
commercial agreement or bankruptcy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home