Above the President

The relevance of much of what happens in the world today escapes public scrutiny, compliments of the corrupt corporate media. This site aims to help change that. Topics include the UN, oil pipelines, monetary policy and the fate of empires.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Reading Notes

I'm continuing on with my reading notes for Dreyfuss' Hostage to Khomeini, but I've created a new blog for those reading notes, as they tend to be much more scattered and "stream-of-consciousness" than the content I would like to post here.

If you're interested, you can find them here:

http://myreadingnotes.blogspot.com/

For now, Above the President will continue to be a place where I continue posting somewhat well-formed thoughts concerning power and politics.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home